Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving (Roasted Thanksgiving Salad)

This year I am grateful that I got a quiet, low-stress holiday. There was plenty of good food, including the thematically named Roasted Thanksgiving Salad.
This salad is full of sweet potatoes, parsnips, red onions, and quinoa (plus a few other things). It's both tasty and pretty healthy, which is a bonus.
Roast your veg, cook the quinoa with some cinnamon, toss with a maple vinaigrette, some apple, and pepitas. Enjoy.
Everything but the turkey and pie in a bowl.

Difficulty Level: Medium

Will It Get Made Again? I've actually made this before (pre-cookbook project), so that's yes. This isn't a super common salad in my house, but it definitely passes muster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Nitro Finish (Cream Whipper Chocolate Mousse 100/100)

My first post for this project was in April of 2017. It's finishing in September of 2019. I wanted to close with dessert to celebrate th...