Saturday, April 27, 2019

FabricQuest Gets A Kick In The Pants (Kick-In-The-Pants Smoothies)

Some recipes I need an excuse to make. In this case the excuse I was looking for was a morning craft store run with a friend who was guiding me on a quest for lining fabric for a costume I'm having made. I asked her if we should do this with or without coffee smoothies and got an enthusiastic "with".
Travel smoothies 

If you like chocolate, fruit, and coffee you'll want to make these smoothies. Even non-coffee drinkers like myself liked this one, and my friend Loved it. Plus, I got the lining fabric.

Difficulty Level: Easy*

Will It Get Made Again? My friend is hoping yes, and these are simple enough that it won't be a hard sell to repeat.

*You do need to make the cold brew coffee the night before so that it can steep, but that takes less than 10 minutes to prep

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Nitro Finish (Cream Whipper Chocolate Mousse 100/100)

My first post for this project was in April of 2017. It's finishing in September of 2019. I wanted to close with dessert to celebrate th...