Saturday, September 16, 2017

Dip It, Dip It Good (Savory Greek Yogurt Dip)

Sometimes food has multiple purposes. In this case I needed something to take to a potluck and was looking for simple and savory. I was also in the mood to try Alton's Turkey Sliders and this dip is a component in the sliders. So, multi-purpose dip.
Recommended Pairing: Vegetable Chips
The directions are simple; mix assorted spices (parsley, mint, paprika etc) with Greek yogurt. Eat.
I transferred it back to the yogurt container it came in for easy transport after mixing. I could probably have gotten away with mixing it in the original container.

Difficulty Level: Easy
Will It Get Made Again? We'll see how it is on the sliders... Just as a dip it's fine, but going through a quart of it would normally be work for small household.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Nitro Finish (Cream Whipper Chocolate Mousse 100/100)

My first post for this project was in April of 2017. It's finishing in September of 2019. I wanted to close with dessert to celebrate th...